If you are planning to claim the child care subsidy we require a complying written agreement (CWA).

It basically confirms you are placing your Active Gamer in child care and is one of the anti-fraud measure the government has in place.

Once the CWA has been submitted you will see a notice in your MyGov portal that will require your approval.  

Parent / Guardian One:

Sign up to get our newsletter